Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oscars Have Me hopping




The Oscars are Sunday and with that in mind the theme for the blog hop is "A Stroll Down Hollywood Blvd." I am so excited! This is my first blog hop, EVER! The DT over at CropStop are working hard to bring you loads of FUN! Make sure you sign up now, and don't miss out on the prizes and projects! Now, we all know that CropStop is offering prizes, but the individual blogs along the way, may as well! I can tell you that I WILL! I am offering a RAK that I just know you'll love, so be sure you join me!



Okay, now that my little info-mercial of the day is over, I will get on with it! I have been slaving over my paper trimmer, and can't show you what I have created until the hop, challenges and crops that all happen next week, so today I wanted to share something else... a blog and and awesome stamper's creation! Dawn, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has a fabulous blog and amazing ideas! The link for this project is actually a couple weeks old, but I wanted to share it now! Make sure you check out her current stuff, and if you like tutorials and pdf's she is the go to gal! Some are inexpensive and some are FREE! Yep, this one if FREE! Check Dawn out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment