Wednesday, March 3, 2010

B-Lurking Around

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a BLurker. I love to lurk around the blog world and see what everyone is up to creatively, and see how my friends are all faring. It lets me connect with others on a creative level, as well as a fun way to catch up with some friends that I do not see so often. (KMac & Steph, I miss you, both!)

Anyways, I occassionally come across so GEMS and follow or "favorite" them so I can check back in to see new creativity in motion, but this past week I found one that is a keeper, and wanted to share. Work for Scraps is not only a blog full of creativity and freebies, but full of inspiration. Chrispea is battling breast cancer and is constantly telling you to, "Feel your boobies!" and today is her last day of chemo. So, take 10 seconds and say a prayer for her, for you, for every woman out there, that this battle will find a cure. That we will all get to hang around and scrap a little longer.

I hope she feels the love and is touched by the hands of God today. If you'd like her to know she is in your thoughts, hop on over and give her some love! She has beautiful work and if you scroll down, you may find that you LOVE her freebies, too! That dressform is too cute!

So, FEEL YOUR BOOBIES and get creative... after all a life without creativity has got to be boring!

Reminders:
The "Stroll Down Hollywood Blvd." blog hop is on SUNDAY sign up HERE and their Crop on the 13th is sure to be awesome as well!


March reveals are up at Just My Sketches go check mine and the other Design Team creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment