Monday, September 12, 2011

Flower Explosion!!

So here is another LO using a Page Maps sketch... and a BAZILLION flowers!! This one is one of my favorites and will be lighting up my home eventually in a brightly colored frame!

So, I used the June 2006 sketch page (second row down, right hand side)for this LO, and again some of Jillibean Soup's paper! I just love their paper, punch outs and spots! Oh, and in case you missed it, you will definitely see why I call myself a sticklethickerflowerholic!!!

Photobucket

Those letters are Queen & Co. white letters (SUPER inexpensive version of a thicker!!) and I simply added lime stickles to them to get that look! I added a journaling spot and used the butterflies and buttons from the punch out page I got with my Jillibean Soup paper a few weeks ago!!!

Photobucket

I also found the perfect addition to the LO by using a crocheted flower a friend sent me! I have been hoarding these for the perfect addition to special LO's!

Photobucket

This is a pic of my girlie when she brought home ribbons from the livestock show for showing her bunnies back in the spring of 2010. I love how a portrait can be so fun in front of a cool door!

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwww: it's lovely! how many colorful flowers! the final effect is very happy!
    eli - paper thrills

    ReplyDelete