Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finding Fun

As you all know, the CropStop Fall Frolic is in full swing, and now that we are ten days in we are giving your scrap mojo a break and your searching ability a workout! The game for today is Find It, and if you check out the list here you'll be pleasantly surprised how easily you could find yourself a winner! The CropStop store has a nice prize in store for the winner, and EVERY correct answer gets you into the drawing!

There are clues, some easy, some difficult and even a few items that are hidden along the way. You'll have until Sunday night at 10 pm PST to get your entries into my box over at CropStop so get to it!

BTW, if you are catching up on the challenge from 9/7, scroll down the info on my RAK is just below this post!

Oh, and just because I'd rather not have a project free post... here are a few that are in my folder of favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a few non-scrappy shots that are in my pile of to scrap...

the fourth M (you saw M's 1,2 & 3 above, and that last one is my girlie as a little girl.. she's almost 16, sniff sniff, how did we get to 16!)

Photobucket
(she's on her Great Gramma's lap and lovin' it, so!)
Photobucket
and this is a huge mess that is currently a transition room in our house, and now for the piece of my heart & soul that live outside my body... the sweetness that was my girlie, and is now a very sweet young lady and being quite the 'mama' to her Ag project goat 'Marissa Love'... I am a sucker for a red headed, curly locked kiddo, she melts me!
Photobucket

I am knee deep in the final touches on a super cute set of mini albums using Paper Loft paper!

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a reaction box for uber talented! You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thanks, that just made my night!

    ReplyDelete