Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things to do...

I got the perfect opportunity to make my list!

I finished up these last night...

5/1 Reveal LO for JMS

5/1 Blog Hop LO for the NSD Blog Hop over at CropStop where they are offering a Fabulous prize (like normal, thanks HJ)

5/9 Blog Hop LO for the Mother's Day Blog Hop over at JMS and their Grand Prize is fabulous (Thanks HJ/CropStop and Dawn!)


and I still need to....

send 5/1 reveal LO for JMS over to Deanne

type up and schedule post for NSD (5/1) Blog hop for CropStop this blog

type up and schedule the reveal post for the 5/1 LO for JMS for this blog

type up and schedule the post for the Blog Hop for JMS for CropStop who contributed to the Grand Prize

finish project for the 5/6 Ink & Stamp Spot over at CropStop

finish the challenge for the end of May and Die'ing for You over at CropStop

Pull together RAKs for both blog hops and another for a giveaway the end of May I am planning on for this blog..

get my April work uploaded and totals posted by 5/1 for the team challenge on Serendipity

figure out when we are doing stamp camp at my house in May and get it on the calendar

get my LO for Scrapville in Greenville on the new Reminisce Little Red Riding Hood paper done


but, I have every evening this week FREE!!!!! and I am only working 2 hours Friday morning (from home) before I head off to crop at Scrapville in Greenville, plus I have Saturday's NSD crop to work on it all! I found my mojo last night though... it was hiding the last few weeks...


here are a few sneak peeks, and a few of the LO's I finished recently...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit here! Found you at Serendipity & it sounds like you're one busy lady! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Information filled post You have been and will be busy!
    Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete