Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A quick "How do ya do"

My resolution for 2010 was to blog and get more of my creativy out there and after a short list of possible blog names (Thanks for being the backboard Steph & Amy!), here I am.

Most of you know that I am a serious scrapbook addict and there is nothing I love more than spending the day scrapbooking with my daughter and friends. I am an assistant organizer for the SASSY Scrappers of Dallas and truly enjoy being with these ladies. They are a random gathering of fabulous women who have been there for me both creativly and as true friends. They have accepted my daughter hangin' out with us on occassion and even my fur-kids Flash & Molly joining us. I love 80's music (that's just for you Brenda) and a varied mix of other genres and there is always a need for tunes in the background. I will intro some of the other SASSY ladies in the next few weeks, and may even have a few help me out with a few challenges.

On that note, I do love a good challenge, so without further delay... here's what will be coming in this blog:

Pop-DOT's: Short Challenges (Dare yourself to Organize a plan and Try this!)
Polka-DOTs: Long term Challenges
Quill's: Random Ideas and thoughts that are meant to make your wheels turn
Paw Prints: links to sketches that I think you might like
3-D Popper: A project challenge that is not meant to be "flat"

I will post one of each every month, and hope that you will join me in trying new things and getting out of those ruts. I will be posting one of them tomorrow... but you have to come back to see what the project will be!

'til then...
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment