Sunday, January 31, 2010

LONG weekend

So, after cleaning up several puddles in my scrap room after over 2.5" rain Thursday night and into Friday, I was worn out. Josey helped but nothing cooperated with the process. The wetvac wouldn't hold suction, the regular vaccuum's bag was full, and no new ones here... ugh.

The SASSY's came over Saturday once Candiece finished up a fabulous Hostess Club meeting here at my house. (If you are in the Dallas area and would like to join us, let me know! The monthly order is $20 in Stampin' Up! products and we do several projects. Candiece's blog is linked... visit her!) I was officially the LEAST productive scrapper this week. THT NEVER HAPPENS but I was just out of it. So, today I scrapped and finished up the Layout for the Just My Sketches Design Team (http://a-scrapaddicts-sketches.blogspot.com/) and Deanne will post it when she puts up the sketch and songs! Plan to drop by and participate in the challenge, the sketch is really great! (http://a-scrapaddicts-sketches.blogspot.com/)

Also don't forget the online crop for Melody's Scrapbook World 2/4-11... I have some awesome challenges ready, as do my fellow designers, and Melody will be running games. I am planning to have a online crop party here at the house for a few friends this next weekend.. it should be fun!

Have a great week.. and I will get my challenge (the one I promised Thursday, before the monsoon began)tomorrow night.

'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment