Friday, January 29, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Friday Happy Dance

So I have had a week full of things that created a full range of emothions! As you know last week I announced that I was asked to participate in the Melody'sScrapbookWorld Design Team as a Guest Designer for Feb-April. My hubs had to have 2 spots on his back removed (eek) and waiting for the pathology is just about to kill me. I participated in the Project Runway Crop at Serendipity Scrapbooks and had a blast creating and posting my take on their challenges. I even won a RAK for my Texture LO (the black & white on in the slide show above! I finished most of my challenges for the online crop for 2/4-11 for Melody and have a few challenges that I may add once I get an example done. It started raining yesterday and hasn't stopped, which created a mean looking PUDDLE in my scraproom from the sliding glass door leaking! But, today is Friday and the "weekend is here" happy dance was about to begin when I checked my spam folder in my email... I was offered a spot on the design team for the JustMySketches blog and it had been sitting there since SUNDAY! OMW! I typed a reply faster than I could even think and hit send......... waiting.....Inbox... new message... Yes, your spot is still available and the DANCING begins!!!! The rain has stopped, I got the sketch for Feb. for the newest spot and will work on it this weekend, the SASSY's are coming over tomorrow to crop the day away.... and all is right in my world... I am blessed! thank you Lord for being there, at my wits end, when I need you and thnk you for reminding me this week that YOU help me with the things I am given and I should lean on you more... after what's a Dad for?


I hope your weekend is fabulous and that you enjoy the challenge I will be posting later today and that you are planning to join me at MelodysScrapbookWorld from 2/4-11 for the online crop! The challenges I have are too cute, and the other ladies are quite fabulous at creating, so I can't wait to see their stuff!.... I am excited about it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment