Monday, August 16, 2010

Shake Up a Punch

So, for a card class this coming weekend, I wanted to create a shaker card, but was not wanting the typical glitter/sand filler. I wanted something that was a bit bigger and could be in the color I wanted. So I located a baby bottle punch and filled the shaker with that!

Photobucket

It made the perfect Baby Shower card when combined with some umbrella print paper and the SU! sentiment with the umbrella saying "for your shower". Then I realized I dropped off the card to the store without a final picture. imagine a ribbon (green with white polkas) tied around the bottom of the shaker with the sentiment popped off of it. Will try to get a final shot loaded soon.

Photobucket


Here's a quick glance at the cards for the class at Scrapville on Sunday (two of them, this shaker and the glimmer mist card weren't finished when I snapped this, you'll have to come to class to see the final results!)
Photobucket

1 comment: