Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quick Fire Card

This card is one more that can be done in moments!

Photobucket

I love pre cut/folded cards with the envies, and when I ran into one of my local big box I found a bunch for A BUCK! They are Studio G and have 8 cards/8 envies in each pack.

So, I decided I wanted to work with the window in this card and use it to 'hang' an ornament. I looped a ribbon through the window and up over the top edge of the card, tied a cute bow around both sides and tucked the tails beneath my ornament.

The ornament itself is actaully from Basic Gray, but was originally a journaling shape out of chipboard. I covered it with my Versamark pad and coated it in the red glittery EP from Adirondak, heat set and tada! Then I decided it needed a bit of something to separate it from the ribbon, so I added the black stickles.

The sentiment is from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment